What should you do when you don’t hit your goals? That’s exactly what we’re going to be talking about in this episode of The Expansive Entrepreneur. If you didn’t hit your goals for 2022, that’s okay. If you missed goals so far this year, that’s also okay. It’s never too late.
Just because you haven’t hit a particular goal doesn’t mean you haven’t hit milestones worth celebrating. Plus, you can’t foresee everything that is going to unfold as you work towards your goal. Release yourself from the story of what that goal means and remember: It’s about the journey.
“Your current clients need to be more important than your next clients. And yes you need more clients to continue to grow, but if you really serve your clients and love them and see them and support them, they will stay. And it’s easier to re-sign clients than it is to find new ones.” – Sarah Lambert
- Why looking at the bigger picture of your goals matters.
- How timelines create unnecessary pressure and self-judgment.
- What to do when you shoot for an ambitious goal and miss.
- Why it’s important to set expansive goals.
- The unforeseen circumstances that can derail your plans (and how to handle it).
- The importance of allowing your nervous system to adapt to new levels.
- How self-sabotage keeps you from meeting your goals.
- A personal struggle that influenced Sarah’s work and life last year.
- The benefit of being able to step back from your business as needed.
- Why pouring into the clients you already have is crucial for reaching your goals.
- Why context is important to consider when you miss a goal.
- How seeing yourself as a CEO and showing up that way plays into your goals.
- Where to begin exploring the idea of making more by working less.
- Why letting go of unhelpful stories and recognizing the bigger journey matters.