In this episode, I’m talking about a theme I’ve been seeing online lately. People are feeling like things just aren’t happening for them or they’re not happening as fast as they wanted. I can really relate to this feeling and have been there in life and business. I’ll go into some factors that could be contributing to this experience.
“If we are the problem, then we’re also the solution.” –Sarah Lambert
- The feeling of having a mismatch between your life and business.
- How blaming external factors won’t help you.
- Sometimes you don’t experience breakthroughs until you clear blocks and are ready to receive them.
- If you’re the problem, then you’re also the solution which can be difficult to hear but empowering.
- Abundance comes with time and small actions that add up to an overflow.
- Big actions and stepping out of your comfort zone can help lead you there faster.
- Rewiring your brain takes time and hard work.
- My own experience with putting in the work and the feeling that comes with it.
- Balancing inner work and outer strategies.
- If you don’t believe you can do it then you’re not going to take action.
- You can’t convince yourself of something that isn’t true deep inside of you.