On this episode, I’m excited to have Drea Brown as a guest. She is a leading expert in energetics and social media marketing, helping mission-driven leaders create massive movements by leveraging the power of the most powerful marketing in the world: Embodying their highest potential.
In today’s episode, Drea shares about her unique journey, finding her purpose by sharing on TikTok, and shifting gears when the audience she built didn’t align with her goals.
“I’m speaking to that person, the one who feels stuck right now, who feels stagnant, who doesn’t feel creative, who doesn’t think they can do it, you have it all inside of you. It’s just a feeling.” – Drea Brown
- How Drea’s career began in corporate sales and her experience with burnout.
- The way her burnout manifested as physical pain in her body.
- How she came to the choice of allowing her period of extreme burnout to be the worst period of her life or the most pivotal moment of her life.
- What choosing to make it the pivotal moment looked like for her and her career.
- Her shift to move out of her comfort zone to travel and create spiritual content on TikTok and grow an audience.
- How to reevaluate your content when you realize it’s not aligned.
- How Drea combined her use of strategy and energetics to find dream clients.
- Recognizing the power of self-reflection.
- Learning to listen to intuitive nudges.
- Using short-form video content to share your message and business.