In this episode, I chat with Life-First Mentor™ Suzanne Acetson. Suzanne worked her way up to C-level in the corporate world, and built an award winning brick and mortar business, before selling it all and moving to the southwest of France with her family.
We talk about the courage and mindset required to build a business that works for your life. By taking risks in her own life, Suzanne unlocked a more soul-aligned approach to business. She stepped out of the hustle culture to find greater peace and fulfillment and shares why it’s important for all of us to do as well.
“Your strategy needs to support the life that you desire.”- Suzanne Acteson
- Suzanne’s entrepreneurial journey and the risks she took in her business.
- How making a move across the world helped her slow down and gain awareness.
- No matter the circumstances around our childhood we all have blocks to work through, and so will our children.
- How Suzanne helps her coaching clients find clarity quickly.
- The power of expanding your energetic capacity for abundance.
- Looking beyond the financial benefits and doing what feels right in your own life.
- How a dysregulated nervous system can block you from the life you want.
- The importance of giving yourself time and space for the things you love to do.
- How much your personal development plays a role in your business development.
- If you’re not sure what hobbies bring you joy, look back at what you loved as a child to give you inspiration.