In this episode, I’m getting into the 5 biggest lessons I’ve learned as a mom. Whether you’re a mom or not, I think you’ll be able to relate these lessons to many other aspects of life, especially entrepreneurship.
“It’s never too late to break a pattern. It takes a lot of work and it’s not easy, but there’s so much freedom, not only for you but for future generations.” –Sarah Lambert
- My son’s fifth birthday and how the milestone is helping me reflect on motherhood.
- Trusting your own instincts and letting go of expectations.
- The fear and anxiety I experienced as a new mother.
- My son’s hip dysplasia and the complications and community that came with it.
- How I wish I would have asked for more help during the newborn phase.
- Your child’s energy reflects your own.
- Teaching your children that it’s safe to feel emotions and use their breath.
- How the goal of being the best parent in each moment is better than trying to be a perfect parent.
- Moms have to be intentional about pouring into themselves.
- How you become a new version of yourself after becoming a mom.
- The expansive opportunities of motherhood.