Your limiting beliefs could be keeping you from reaching the success you truly desire. Consider this: Your unconscious beliefs create the life you lead—including your results. It’s not easy to take full responsibility for your life, but this is where true feeling starts.
The things you once thought were impossible could actually become your reality if you learn to make this shift. The truth is you are capable of anything you want to have. All you need is the willingness to move beyond your limiting beliefs and to start dreaming big.
“Only 5% of our thoughts are happening in our conscious mind—meaning 95% of what’s happening in our brain we aren’t even aware of. Most of our thoughts stem from beliefs that are deeply ingrained in our subconscious that we don’t even notice them.” – Sarah Lambert
- Why understanding and working through your limiting beliefs matters.
- What your current life is a manifestation of.
- What happens when you take full responsibility for your life.
- The first step in the process of confronting your limiting beliefs.
- Why most people go through life on autopilot and how to get into the driver’s seat.
- The thoughts we have as facts versus beliefs.
- Personal examples of limiting beliefs and how they show up.
- How the way you were raised influences the beliefs you have about yourself
- How your surroundings influence your limiting beliefs.
- Why it’s easier to see the power in others instead of ourselves.
- Why dreaming big can be difficult and how to push yourself to do it.
- The strategy you can use to tackle limiting beliefs one at a time.
- The power of choosing a new belief and accepting all is possible for you.