When there’s uncertainty around where the income is coming from next, it can bring a sense of overwhelm and exhaustion to your business. This is where creating one or multiple methods of recurring revenue comes in. Getting a consistent and predictable income in your business is your ticket to freedom from that overwhelm.
Operating from a place of lack won’t bring you the results you want. Plus, selling becomes funner and lighter when the financial pressure is off. Bringing recurring revenue into your business can help you forecast for your future and build a financially sustainable business.
“Starting each month in abundance is so freeing. Knowing that your bills are paid for and everything else is extra is freedom to me.” – Sarah Lambert
- How Sarah used to start her months and the pressure it created.
- The secret to entering each method with abundance.
- What monthly recurring revenue (or MRR) is.
- What to think about when you hear people talk about large cash months online.
- How starting off your month with abundance makes selling easier.
- A few different options for creating recurring revenue streams.
- The benefits of payment plans versus pay-in-full offers.
- What high-ticket offers look like and how they’re structured.
- What your potential clients are willing to pay for the most.
- What to consider before you create a membership program.
- How retainer clients can support recurring revenue in your business.
- What to expect when you’re shifting business models
- Why it’s important to create a new ecosystem (and escape your self-imposed chaos)