In your life, situations may arise that can totally change how you navigate your business and your brand. In this episode, you’ll hear a personal story that may change your perspective on what it means to approach your business with the right vibration and when it’s time to pivot in your approach.
Keep in mind that when your business changes, it takes time to find your footing. That’s completely normal. If you build your business with a strong foundation, you’ll be able to make these shifts no matter what temporary obstacle comes your way.
“On a basic level, it’s like your mindset creates your life. And it’s because those beliefs you have—the mindset you have—it determines your vibration. And your vibration determines what you attract in your life.” – Sarah Lambert
- Why it’s important to share what’s going on in your business.
- How April started for Sarah and the catalyst for change this month.
- Sarah’s parenting style and how she chooses to raise her kids.
- How pouring into your own cup supports your relationships.
- What “lucky girl syndrome” means and what it actually is.
- What you’ll notice when you support your highest vibration.
- A strange encounter at the airport with Sarah’s kids.
- How the way she’s built her business is shifting and why.
- Why Sarah opened a new account on Instagram and what it’s about.
- Managing motherhood and life while managing a business.
- What her business was built for and how this helped her through this month.
- What it might look like to build and grow your business on your own terms.
- The importance of trusting what your gut is telling you.