On this episode we’re joined by Kristen Fazio, a woman who knows a lot about money, finances, and investing. She’s a professional financial advisor, but that title doesn’t provide the best explanation for what she can do. You can think of her as your go-to person for understanding everything you need to know about insurance, financial literacy, and building wealth.
Kristen started The Financial Fortuneteller, is a platform where she empowers and educates women to feel confident and in control of their finances. During the episode, she shares tips on money mindset and how you can set yourself up for financial success.
“The whole idea of ‘money is the root of all evil’—I always position it as money can be the root of all comfort. It can be the root of happiness. As much as everyone says money can’t bring you happiness, well, it kind of can.” – Kristen Fazio
- An overview of what Kristen helps her clients with.
- The group she’s most passionate about supporting.
- Why mindset work is so important when it comes to money.
- How we learn about the value of money from a young age.
- What money is actually the root of (hint: it’s not evil).
- How knowing your numbers supports financial growth and literacy.
- The habits that keep you from greater financial wealth and what it means.
- Examples of where you might be spending more money than you think.
- What happens when you ignore your money.
- The biggest benefits to working with a financial professional.
- How to connect your goals to the bigger vision you have for your life.
- The role accountability plays in helping you reach your financial milestones.
- Why spending money on growth can be a bit of a balancing act.
- The cushion you should have in your account as an entrepreneur.