In this episode we’re focusing on the power of being intentional and how it can help you move towards your goals. Sometimes this means challenging yourself and your own narratives by going against what’s been easy or comfortable for you.
Small shifts can help you move the needle forward both personally and within your business. During the episode, you’ll learn five things you can do to help you meet your goals successfully.
“Setbacks are just part of the process. It’s about how you use those failures or setbacks to propel you forward.” – Sarah Lambert
- What it can look like to challenge your own narratives.
- How choosing the easy path can create hardship later on.
- How the shift towards doing hard things can change the way you show up.
- Examples of being specific when you’re working on your goals.
- Why sacrifices are important to take action on whether it feels great or not.
- How small, intentional changes can have a huge impact.
- Why being booked up and busy with calls isn’t good for you or your clients.
- The reason you don’t need to have a timeline to reach your goals.
- Embracing failure as part of the process.
- What it means to create a plan for success.
- How mindset blocks can keep you stuck and what you can do to overcome it.
- The importance of commitment and holding your vision close in reaching your goals.
- An example of a client who worked through this and what she experienced as a result.