Do you know your human design? Today we’re talking with Krystal Woods, a mom of two, a speaker, mentor, Human Design Specialist, and host of the podcast “Under the Surface”. She’s the creator of the Embody By Design Practitioner Certification which teaches coaches and leaders how to embody their human design.
Becoming a mom directed Krystal into entrepreneurship. Her business has gone through evolution after evolution, each one building on the one before. She encourages other entrepreneurships to give themselves permission to fall on their faces repeatedly because it’s all part of the process.
“A lot of us are out here trying to figure it out before we take the step, but that’s not entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is having faith as you take the step that no matter how it turns out, you will have learned what you were meant to learn in this season… which will propel you to the next season.” – Krystal
- The experience that helped Krystal find direction and purpose.
- The first course she created and what it was about.
- How learning human design opened up Krystal to a new world.
- Embracing growth throughout entrepreneurship.
- Why you don’t need to figure it out before you take the step.
- What human design is and how learning yours can help you.
- How to identify the things you do differently that make perfect sense for you.
- What it means if you have an undefined heart center and how it can impact you.
- Why coasting in your business is okay and how it can facilitate growth.
- Why you don’t need to work more to make more.
- What to do when you feel discomfort and how to hold your energy.
- The role trauma responses play in entrepreneurship.
- Why you need to change your stories if you want to change your results.
- How Krystal’s course, Embody by Design, came to be and what it teaches.
Connect with Krystal on her website: https://www.krystalewoods.com/
Connect with Krystal on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krystalewoods/