On today’s episode of The Expansive Entrepreneur we’re joined by Jordan Schanda King. Jordan is a serial entrepreneur and an expert in scaling businesses. She built a multiple six-figure agency from scratch in less than a year. Her agency, Easy Scaling, helps female entrepreneurs grow their businesses without burning out.
During the episode, Jordan shares her evolution as a business owner—from not knowing what a freebie or a funnel was to building a strong team and mastering the selling process.
“I think people forget this all the time in business: If you’re not selling, people won’t buy.” – Jordan Schanda King
- How to navigate choosing what you do in your business rather than doing it all.
- Why relinquishing a level of control is crucial for scaling.
- How Jordan’s enneagram type influences her approach.
- Why messy action trumps perfectionism in growing your business.
- The importance of being reactionary in your business.
- How a failed course ended up bringing Jordan unexpected income.
- The internal shifts that led Jordan to her success.
- How coaching helps to release mental blocks and increase your self trust.
- The unconventional way Jordan built her team and why transparency was key.
- Why you need self trust to take leaps in your business.
- Why you shouldn’t build out a funnel before selling your offer.
- How Jordan navigated growing a business and her family at the same time.
- The empowering formula for selling and how it actually works.
- Why Jordan takes issue with the anti-hustle culture.
- Acknowledging the seasons of life and business.
Connect with Jordan:
Ready for Expansive Strategies and Shifts?
Connect with Sarah on Instagram: www.instagram.com/thesarahlambert