Have you ever felt like you were standing in your own way? We all have an upper limit, which is the baseline amount of happiness and abundance we’re willing to accept in our lives. This is why even when you win or something good happens, you struggle to reach the next level—because you subconsciously sabotage yourself.
Learning to hold in the space of discomfort, bringing awareness to your feelings, and channeling those feelings in a healthy way allows you to receive—and when you’re ready to receive, you’ll be open to accepting abundance without holding yourself back.
“When we start to reach those upper limits, we will start self-sabotaging—and most of the time we don’t realize we’re doing it.” – Sarah Lambert
- What an upper limit is and why you should know what yours is.
- The power in choosing your mindset despite what happens to you.
- What our comfort zone wants us to do and why it’s not always helpful.
- An example of how people become addicted to their stress.
- The way self-sabotage shows up when people win the lottery.
- How self-sabotage has shown up for Sarah in her life.
- How awareness can help you process the feeling of reaching your upper limit.
- Strategies for helping you enter new uncharted territory.
- Why catching your self-sabotage quickly
- Why learning to receive is key to reaching your biggest goals.
- How holding discomfort actually helps you grow.
- The belief that will block you from receiving in your business.
- How much love and abundance am I willing to allow?
- How am I getting in my own way?
- Am I willing to spend more time each day feeling good?
- Am I willing to increase the time that things are going well in my life?
- Am I willing to feel good all of the time?